Saturday, September 26, 2009

Packing

There are only 4 days now before we make the long drive to Perth to catch the midnight flight to Sydney/Auckland/Santiago.
Our house sitter has come over and checked out the run of the house, met the neighbours and the dog. It's so nice to know your house will be minded while you're away.
I'm trying to do the washing and ironing and to work out what stays and what goes into the bags. Having not been well over the past 6 weeks, we're not taking any risks and will be packing every pill and potion one can legally take. That includes, bandaids, pain killers, lozenges, hand cleanser, tissues and anything else I can think of.
Now to get back to it and pack a case full of Aussie stuff to take over to Melissa & Jason - Weetbix, Vegemite are the must haves apparently.! Thank goodness travelling to South America you're allowed to take double of what is normally allowed on European international flights or we would be well and truly overloaded.
It's a long weekend here in Western Australia too, so I have tomorrow to catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment